Sunday, February 1, 2015

2015 Life Goals

I've narrowed down a list of things that I think I need to work out on myself this year, rather than a resolution I think I'll be calling this 2015 Life Goals:

1. Watch as many fcuking movies as I can, especially the really famous ones para hindi na ako mukhang tanga lagi whenever my friends makes a movie reference in our conversations.

2. Continue my addiction with NatGeo, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, TLC kasi madaming matutunan at sa totoo lang yun lang yung malinaw na channel sa cable namin bukod sa Disney.

3. Learn to play the guitar. I was trying to learn before but I've stopped the second I got a callus but now there's no stopping me.

4. Learn how to save money. Medyo nakakahiya na sa edad kong 23 may isang taon na ako sa trabaho pero wala pa akong ipon kahit piso. EEW

5. Learn how to drive because ... well I wan't to.

6. Stop being shy and be more vocal.

7. Smile more kapag magisa nalang ako, yung mga leggit na tagos sa puso kasi kahit tawa ako ng tawa or nangiti ako sa office iba pag magisa nalang ako.

... wala pa akong maisip na pang 8,9,10

No comments:

Post a Comment