Saturday, January 24, 2015

Year End Review II

I have been through many low points this year and of course my forever internal battle with the monsters inside me that continuously but this going into the gym thing has really changed my life not because of the pounds I lost because honestly speaking I haven't shed many but what makes me so happy about it is that I have done something great for myself. I guess that's where all the high is coming from.

With all the challenges in work, with my friends and at home that I have to endure I realized how much I have changed and realized how much I didn't know myself. but more over I have learned and realized that I have more patience that I thought I have. I am more resilient than I thought I could ever be and nothing could make me even more proud of myself more than anything.

 My friend Justine and I were talking about how days may have passed without you realizing it did and some maybe remarkable and honestly those are the only days that I wish I regret happening because I could have at least made something meaningful or make it remarkable all else are in the past. But I am determined to make each of the remaining days memorable.

With that being said I am welcoming 2015 with open arms, with high hopes and courage.



No comments:

Post a Comment