Monday, January 5, 2015



I always have this yearning to paint whenever I see unbelievable works of art that takes my breath away: be it because of the way the brush was carefully stroked to provide edge, depth and texture to the image or be it caused sometimes by the muse and how the artist succeeded on soulfuly immortalizing them or sometimes it’s just the mere fact of having completed a painting and having signed their name like I never can. I get inspired by these people and their produce and their talent and I thought to myself ‘hey you can also do that, you can make a beautiful work of art and call it your own’ however when I finally am in face to face with a canvas with a brush in hand I find me not producing anything. I cannot put into canvas what I think I am capable of. It’s like someone had removed the air into my balloon and the ideas runs away from me and floats into the air. I am finding me lost, unknowledgeable and uncapable. I am heartbroken because I so badly want to do it. Sa art o sa painting naniniwala ako na walang panget at walang maganda; beauty is always in the eye of the beholder when it comes to art.




Am I looking for my inspiration at all the wrong places? I don’t know. I don’t know how to solve this. I don’t know. I don’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment