Sunday, March 16, 2014

I'll let you do the judging

Lately I've been getting a lot of snide comments about my sexuality, as in there is actually an ongoing debate in the office whether or not I really prefer boys over girls. Maybe they find it odd that somebody with a vagina would actually admire if not lust over Doutzen Kroes' perfection or that I am around girls all the time going on dates with them or maybe I embody actions that are not totally 'feminine' in the sense of what they're used to. I seriously find it funny. I would laugh at them all and the thought of it all and what they're doing every time it crosses my mind.

One possible reason for their uncertainty is the fact that they've never heard of me talking about men I've dated or what not simply because I've never had any past relationshits. I am not ashamed to proclaim that 22 year old Maureen is NBSB and never have done this and that and have never been anybody's anything or anyone's. This doesn't mean I don't want to it's just that I haven't met anybody yet. And just to set the record straight I go for boys, no ifs no in betweens :).  I am not picky as others are always quick to throw at me it's just that I also have my standards. Someone who can keep up with my antics and be patient enough to guide me and be generous enough to let me win most of the time if not always. Someone who could accept the whole package and be proud of me. Someday :)



What's important is that I know the truth, I think that should suffice. I'll let you do the judging, I don't care I love me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment