Thursday, November 20, 2014

looking back and letting go

Ever feel like you don't belong? That's how I wanted to describe what I am feeling or have been feeling for the past year and so. I guess that's how I forever felt being there but I guess I just became too familiar with the routine that I sort of forgot how I feel about being there. It doesn't mean it changed for me though.

I've been institutionalize for the past nine years and I guess one year forward and I still am trying to compare it to how it was before. One year have past and I've realized that I still cant get over it. It doesn't mean I don't want to move on--cause I do. I have plans too... unlike before. There are still things that I seriously need to think about and decisions to be made.

For now I just have to find that Happy Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment