Saturday, June 7, 2014

I've been stalking this person whose need for solitude matches mine and whose loneliness I understand in so many levels and dont. I am weirdly attracted to the thoughts that person puts up on the internet for the sole reason that is unknown to me, thus I came to think of how I am  highly amazed at the people who can put their most personal thoughts and views unto their blog and brandish it for the world to see, as if they're not afraid of the criticism/judgement that would come alongside that self imposed vulnerability case they placed themselves into. I mean personally I like to write about all this stuff that I have in my head cause I feel like if I dont then all hell will break loose inside of me but to let people get to know me by knowing my deepest thoughts might take some more time and courage for me to do.  

No comments:

Post a Comment